[SECC] Addendum: Claimed Scores, Last Week's Contests

Subject: [SECC] Addendum: Claimed Scores, Last Week's Contests
From: k4bai at att.net (John T. Laney III)
Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 16:57:31 -0400
Oops, I forgot one contest from last weekend:

ARI International DX Contest (Italy)
Call       CW Q  Ph Q  Dig Q Mul  Score       Category  Time     St    Club
K4BAI     158       63      0      120  160,809  SOMixHP 8:14     GA  SECC
KU8E        32       15      0        41     14,842  SOMixHP  __
GA  SECC
AA4GA       3          0      0          3            48  SOCWQRP 0:10
GA  SECC

Also W4BQF report from CW 1300Z today:
W4BQF  29  26  754  SOLP  __  GA

I will repeat all CWT scores next week.  I will try to be QRV for the
03Z hour CWT tonight and hope to work many of you then.

73, John, K4BAI.