[SECC] This weekend's contests

Subject: [SECC] This weekend's contests
From: lee.hiers at gmail.com (Lee Hiers)
Date: Mon, 9 May 2011 10:39:57 -0400
 Ooops....premature SEND button!

I went to a local park on Saturday and put up a 50' doublet, more or less
vertically and operated for about 20 minutes, then again on Sunday morning
from the apartment with the same antenna for a couple hours - the noise was
much better at the apartment than it was last time I listened, so that's
promising.  Total operating time was a little under 2.5 hours, with the
FT817ND at 5w.  4 contests at once!

*             ARI International DX Contest
*
Call: AA4GA
Class: SO CW QRP
Operating Time (hrs): 10 min

  20:   1
  15:   2
------------------------------------
Total:   3      0       0       3  Total Score = 48

*                    New England QSO Party
*
Call: AA4GA
Class: Single Op QRP
Operating Time (hrs): 2.5

  20:     33
------------------------
Total:     33       0  Mults = 24  Total Score = 1,584

 *            Indiana QSO Party
*
Call: AA4GA
Class: Single Op QRP
Operating Time (hrs): 7 min

  20:   2
--------------------
Total:   2      0  CW Mults = 3 (one Q from county-line station)  Ph Mults =
0  Total Score = 12

*   7th Call Area QSO Party
*
Call: AA4GA
Class: SOCW QRP
Operating Time (hrs): 2 min

  15:   2
Total:   2      0       0  Mults = 3  Total Score = 12

73 de Lee
--
Lee Hiers, AA4GA
www.aa4ga.com