[SECC] Sell HP-6P LaserJet & Collins SM-2 Mic

Subject: [SECC] Sell HP-6P LaserJet & Collins SM-2 Mic
From: n4hh at yahoo.com (Don Nesbitt)
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2011 19:09:42 -0700 (PDT)
I know - this is getting tiring!  Stuff keeps coming out of storage as I
continue the purge.  Here are the latest 2 items:

Workhorse HP-6P LaserJet in good condition sell for $50.  Comes with parallel
cable and USB to parallel converter cable.  The toner cartridge in it now has a
lot of copies left - and - it also comes with a brand new genuine HP-C3903A
toner cartridge.  Staples sells the cartridge for $99.  Photo at:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/n4hh

Collins SM-2 Microphone in excellent condition with cord and plug. Sell for
$175 - you pay shipping and insurance or pick up.  I'll get some photos up of
the mic soon.

No shipping on LaserJet - pse respond off list -- 404-218-3595 best and
quickest way to get me.  73 -- Don N4HH