[SECC] New Member

Subject: [SECC] New Member
From: fdennin at numail.org (Fred Dennin)
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2011 19:14:13 -0400
Please join me in welcoming the Reverend David C. Probst, N4VDL as the
SECC?s newest member.  Pastor David resides in Macon, GA, is an ARRL member
and has been a ham for 23 years.

He is just beginning to seriously consider working contests and recently had
a ball operating as W4G in the GQP. Pastor David says that his shack is
fairly simple, operating a Kenwood TS 850 into either a G5RV or Titan DX
vertical.

Pastor David, we highly encourage you to enter contests at your leisure,
regardless the size of your station.  We also have several multi-op stations
in the area where you can also get your feet wet into contesting.  If you
need anything, please don?t hesitate to contact me.

73?....Fred, WW4LL
SECC Secretary