[SECC] Back home, GQP work can start today...

Subject: [SECC] Back home, GQP work can start today...
From: mrcne4s at yahoo.com (Michael Condon)
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2011 12:12:15 -0700 (PDT)
The shakedown trip for the new RV went well... only one warranty issue to
handle.

I put all the incoming logs and 1x1 notes into folders to be worked in the next
days.

The Rough count is 280 logs, 28 1x1s, for 308 total.
There are probably several duplicate or resubmitted logs but 300+ is a fair
estimate as of Saturday, PM, 1 week after GQP.

There are many notes to answer, and I will.

Several folks mentioned how to get the application for 1x1 submitted.
You can send? your log, and/or excerpt from the log for 1x1 confirmation to
1x1 at iham.us
This will get the info to Greg, KB4KBS, (and) NE4S both....?
Greg and I will get a list going after I get the logs processed and post some
K4OD/K4BK 1x1 award winners.
Anything that has come to me in the logs is OK too, I will get it to Greg....

The regular log submission path is to:
gqplogs at iham.us
Notes sent here get an autoresponse message confirming receipt.

...Or direct to me is OK too, but your confirmation may be delayed a bit.

Send them logs in.. and help is available for any sort of log problems...
Like... forget to put your club in for points... can do that for you.

More when I get caught up some...
Thanks all!

Mike

?Please use ne4s at iham.us as my address.
GQP 50th Anniversary is 2011, April 9, 10th, Join the party.
Send me your Georgia Party county coverage plans to
listmycounty4gqp at gaqp.org
See gqp.contesting.com for news and rules