[SECC] SECC Application Form

Subject: [SECC] SECC Application Form
From: fdennin at numail.org (Fred Dennin)
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 20:12:58 -0400
I'd like to welcome Terry Webb, N0TW, as the newest member of the SECC.

Terry resides in Monticello, FL, participates in GQP and Field Day and has
been licensed for 50 years.  He has 3 towers, monobanders for 20, 15, 10, a
75m loop up 110 ft and 310 countries confirmed.  He is a member of the North
Florida Phone Net and is Net Control on Tuesdays.  Terry is also a member of
the ARRL.

Please join me in welcoming Terry to the SECC and if there is anything that
I can do to assist you, please contact me.

73'....Fred, WW4LL
SECC Secretary

fdennin at numail.org

404-557-9769