[SECC] List of Net Checkin's--thanks for putting this together......

Subject: [SECC] List of Net Checkin's--thanks for putting this together......
From: ironbutttad at yahoo.com (Tad Williamson)
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 05:24:52 -0700 (PDT)
I enjoyed checking in and hearing the voices of some folks I had never heard on
SSB before.
That said, SSB plus 75 meters aren't either of my favorites either, but it was
enjoyable last night.
I'll make a note of it for next Wednesday and try to get in there when I
remember.
Thanks to Michael for running the net---he did a great job.
Thanks to Tom for suggesting it.
I'll look forward to checking in more often.
73 all, Tad, WF4W

"What a long, strange trip it's been"
?
The Grateful Dead