[SECC] New 250 foot tower at W8JI

Subject: [SECC] New 250 foot tower at W8JI
From: aldermant at windstream.net (Tommy Alderman)
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 20:09:00 -0400
HA!  For sure you didn't build that in Georgia - the only hills like that
may be up in Nawth Georgia! But my question is where did you get the white
toothpicks? I've seen red one's but never white ones. You could consider
putting a 15 Ghz vertical at the top so you could have a good antenna for
your SDR and CW skimmer?

73,
Tom - W4BQF