[SECC] more troubles

Subject: [SECC] more troubles
From: k4wi at earthlink.net (Courtney Judd K4WI)
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2011 15:25:27 -0500
well, I have turned in the Rohn 25 tower and stack to the insurance fellows
and decided to start cleaning up all the mess this morning. Walked over by
the rohn 45 tower and took a look at it.... man, it has a huge bow and a
dent in one leg... looks like the shed hit it at about the 30 ft level. I
would say that it is toast also... so have to get the insurance boys back
down...I thought that it was ok but now I think that it will have to be
replaced.... So .... I am thinking about just starting over.... with one big
tower.... what would you all put back up? Cort K4WI.