[SECC] SECC Team for NAQP SSB Next Weekend

Subject: [SECC] SECC Team for NAQP SSB Next Weekend
From: k4bai at att.net (John Laney)
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2011 10:57:15 -0500
Hello SSB ops:

I'd like to enter a team for SECC and friends for NAQP SSB next weekend.
Same deal as on CW this past weekend.  7 to 11 PM Saturday night (00-04Z
Sunday).  20, 40, 75 meters SSB.  One and five kHz QSY rules.  High
power OK.  Exchange is both calls, #, name, state, province, North
American country, or "DX."

Likely this will be mostly a 40 and 75M contest, but 20M will see some
activity at the start.  I'll be QRV for the whole four hours whether or
not we have a team (depending on my 5 PM team tennis match's starting on
time and not taking too long).  Hope some of you will join me, as it is
more fun for everyone if there is a lot of activity.  Activity on 20M is
usually 14225 to 14300.  I'd avoid being right on 14300.  Activity on 40
can be anywhere the foreign BC stations will permit, but probably
concentrated from 7150 to 7250.  Activity on 75 has traditionally been
between 3800 and 3870, but QRM there may call for more operation below
3790.  I'd avoid the DX window from 3790 to 3800.

There is no geographical location or club affiliation required for teams
to be entered. Please pass this message on to your friends (and the TCG
reflector and any other contest reflectors).  I'll post to cq-contest
later in the week, but want to give the southeast area stations the
first chance.  Jeff, please send this message to the Southeast Sprint
Coalition reflector.  I cannot post to that reflector since AT&T changed
my e-mail address.

I will register the team(s) late Friday or Saturday.

73, John, K4BAI
For SECC.