[SECC] SECC net

Subject: [SECC] SECC net
From: k4bai at att.net (John T. Laney III)
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2011 20:54:05 -0500
The ACG has had pretty good luck with a net on SSB about 9 PM on one
night (maybe it is Wednesdays?).  I think it is on 160M in the winter
and 75M in the 3600+ range when 160 isnt' too good.  I don't know that
they are still doing that as I haven't seen a reminder lately.  Anyone
else interested in one?  Tom and I might prefer it to be on CW, but SSB
is easier to handle a net and to get everyone involved, although I don't
know that we could find a frequency above 3800 to accommodate Generals.
160M would include all classes of HF licensees.

If someone starts one, I'll try to QNI (CW lingo for check in).  73,
John, K4BAI.