[SECC] Mobile Op needs co-driver/operator for 2011 GQP

Subject: [SECC] Mobile Op needs co-driver/operator for 2011 GQP
From: k4bai at att.net (John Laney)
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 13:43:36 -0500
The annual GQP, the 50th GQP, will be held the second weekend in April.
  Here is a message from Marty, W4MY, in NC, who has been active as a
mobile in GQP and other state QSO parties in the past.  He is looking
for someone to share the mobile experience with this year.  I think
someone has already asked me if there would be someone he could ride
with this year, but I forgot who it is.  If you are interested or know
someone who is, please contact Marty directly with a copy to me.
Many thanks.  John, K4BAI.  Marty's e-mail address is w4my at yahoo.com.

"This is Marty, W4MY, hope you are doing well.

I'm planning to participate in GAQP mobile/rover this year and was
wondering if you knew any ops who would like to go for a very long ride
through Georgia that weekend. If not, is there a GAQP e-mail list where
I could sign up and post a request?

Requirements for the op would be the ability to drive a manual
transmission vehicle, know CW (preferred but not required), and have a
large bladder with good control of their pudendal nerve and external
sphincter muscle. HI!

Thanks, 73 Marty / W4MY"