[SECC] New SECC Member

Subject: [SECC] New SECC Member
From: fdennin at numail.org (Fred Dennin)
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2010 07:25:57 -0500
Please join me in welcoming Christian Kuhtz, KJ4VPK,  as the SECC?s newest
member.  Christian currently resides in Roswell, Georgia, is a member of the
ARRL and has been licensed for 6 months.  Congratulations Christian and
welcome to the fraternity!

He just participated in his first contest (Rookie Roundup CW) and thought
he'd see what SECC is all about.  He is currently operating an FT-950, OCFD
w/ inverted-V.

Christian?s e-mail address is: christian at kuhtz.com

Christian, we encourage you to contribute any contest score, regardless of
size to the SECC.   If you have any questions or if any of us can be of any
help to you, please call, and welcome to the SECC.

73? .....Fred WW4LL
          SECC Secretary

Res ? 770-463-8971
Cell ? 404-557-9769