[SECC] Annnouncement: Next NCCC NS Series

Subject: [SECC] Annnouncement: Next NCCC NS Series
From: k4bai at att.net (John Laney)
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2010 13:44:14 -0500
We will hold the next (Winter) NS Ladder at the conventional starting
time of 0230Z on 20-160m.

Thanks for all the productive discussion on the topic, which will serve
as a guide for us for the Spring and subsequent ladders.

Please encourage your friends to join us.  See schedule:
http://ncccsprint.com/next_ns.html

Two Thursday evenings prior to the Holidays, Dec 10, 17 and the rest
after in 8 continuous weeks starting Jan 7, 2011.

Re prizes for NSL-9:  today I got the information back from my crashed
computer, so will be able to proceed immediately with awards from our
most recent NSL.

73 Bill n6zfo.