[SECC] SC QSO Party 1300Z Sept 18 - 2100Z Sept 19, 2010

Subject: [SECC] SC QSO Party 1300Z Sept 18 - 2100Z Sept 19, 2010
From: toddatkins at gmail.com (Todd Atkins)
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2010 23:53:09 -0400
I'm CQing in this one to what appears a black hole. I'm now a member
of the club that sponsors this test so I'm gonna try and get some
better publicity for this one next year and some rule changes. As it
stands now, there's no incentive for SC stations to work anybody
outside the state since the mults are SC counties no matter if you're
out of state or in state.

-Todd