[SECC] NA Sprint CW

Subject: [SECC] NA Sprint CW
From: n4jik1 at gmail.com (Jeremy - N4JIK)
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2010 16:28:13 -0400
NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: N4JIK

Operator(s): N4JIK

Station: N4JIK

Class: Single Op LP

QTH: Phenix City, AL

Operating Time (hrs): 1

 Band  QSOs  Op Time

---------------------

   80:

   40:   3

   20:  17

---------------------

Total:  20     Mults = 21  Total Score = 220

Club: South East Contest Club

Team: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT-897/Windom/G5RV: First attempt at a contest since job change - now have

weekends off so makes it all that much easier to participate. Started a
little

late because of some troubles putting the antenna back up then when I got
back

into the shack and was able to get started about 30-40 mins into the contest

one of the kids knocked a drink over into my keyboard, after attempts to dry
it

out, wash it out, and get it working to no avail. So lost out for a the most

part because of no keyboard. Went to wal-mart and got another one this
morning

so ready for the next one.

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/

  _____

Send comments and corrections about this page to Bruce Horn, WA7BNM
<MAILTO:bhorn at hornucopia.com>
Revision Date: June 27, 2010
C 1999-2010 Bruce Horn, WA7BNM, All Rights Reserved