[SECC] Help with NA logging program

Subject: [SECC] Help with NA logging program
From: thompson at mindspring.com (David Thompson)
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 23:43:54 -0400
Dave K8CC shot me a download of his NA program in late 2007.  I lost
Writelog when the Windows 98 PC went down and since this PC is on dial up
large downloads are not possible.

I lost the notes Dave sent me and I unzipped NA so all the modules are in
the NA file.  What I need is:

1.    Can NA be run on windows?  There is no DOS on this PC at all as its
really NT.

2.    If it can run on windows how do I set it up?  There are 3 or 4 .exe's
in the list.

All I want is to run the logging program no rig connections etc.

I don't mind using another program if it stays simple.  I saw one contest
where several entries used wintest ??   Please don't say N1MM as that
program blows dial ups mind.

73 Dave K4JRB