[SECC] Not contesting info but I get many queries from Hams so here is m

Subject: [SECC] Not contesting info but I get many queries from Hams so here is my latest effort for those Hams interested in genealogy
From: wi4r at comcast.net (James Lee Weaver)
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 07:25:36 -0400
Since the previous update of my family tree web pages over two years ago, I
received thousands of emails with corrections, additions, comments and
queries. I have worked hard, spending hundreds of hours checking, correcting
and updating the databases. This August 2010, I updated almost all the
family tree web pages and they are now available on my home page. I hope I
have finally answered all the questions with these updates. Please check the
web page and family trees for my response to your email. The large master
file is through the first link listed as "Click here for the new and very
large Weaver Family Tree web page" and the smaller dedicated family trees
are further down the web page and listed as "These are quick links to a few
of my more popular family trees:" Sorry to have taken so long in responding
but this is just a time consuming hobby, frowned upon by the rest of my
family. Most of my work in done in the middle of the night and there are no
doubt many typos. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Web site: http://home.comcast.net/~wi4r

Email: wi4r at comcast.net

James Lee Weaver

Peachtree City, GA