[SECC] GQP 2010 Plaque Thank You Message

Subject: [SECC] GQP 2010 Plaque Thank You Message
From: k4bai at att.net (John Laney)
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 17:47:45 -0400
See the message below from K9UIY regarding his plaque from the 2010 GQP,
which contest is jointly sponsored by SECC and SEDXC.  73, John, K4BAI.

Mike & John & Norm ---

Just a quick note that yesterday I received my plaque for High Score
(US/.VE) Low Power for the 2010 GQP --- very nice indeed!

Thanks for putting on the show --- I had a lot of fun --- and some luck,
too.

And Norm --- what a VERY NICE plaque you sponsor for this event !!
Thanks and I assure you it will hang on the K9UIY shack wall with other
"trophies" I am proud to display!

Please feel free to post any (or all) commets to your GQP
Reflecto/Message Board.

Looking forward to the 2011 edition of the GQP already --- I have a
Georgia connection with a daughter and also a brother in the Atlanta
area and my XYL often travels to our Corporate Hq in the Sandy Springs
area for work.

73 de Vic  K9UIY

Freeport IL