[SECC] WW4LL assumes SECC Secretary position

Subject: [SECC] WW4LL assumes SECC Secretary position
From: fdennin at numail.org (Fred Dennin)
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2010 20:09:57 -0400
Brian,

Thank you and I look forward to serving the SECC and the incoming officers
this coming year.  I would like to personally thank Hal, N4GG for his many
years of supporting the SECC, its members and sharing his wealth of
contesting knowledge with the group.

Hal has made the handoff of materials to me required to serve the role of
secretary so I look forward to working with Tom, Ralph and John during the
next year.

In the near future as time permits, you will see an enhancement to the SECC
website where Chaz W4GKF, has very graciously agreed to take the photos from
the SEDX website of those also having SECC membership, and displaying them
as well, on the SECC website.

On behalf of the SECC, I?d like like to thank NA4BW, N4GG, K1ZZI and K4BAI
for their outstanding service to the SECC and the contest community this
year.

73?.....Fred WW4LL
SECC Secretary