[SECC] DL-DX-RTTY Contest

Subject: [SECC] DL-DX-RTTY Contest
From: k4dli at earthlink.net (James Streible)
Date: Sun, 04 Jul 2010 18:21:47 -0400
     DLDXRTTY Score Summary Sheet
          CallSign Used : K4DLI
                Operator(s) : K4DLI
   Operator Category : SINGLE-OP
              Band : ALL
            Power : HIGH
             Mode : RTTY
 Default Exchange : 001

         Club/Team : South East Contest Club
         Software : N1MM Logger V10.6.5

        Band    QSOs    Pts  Cty   Sec
         3.5           2         10    1       2
           7          34       285  11    11
          14         93       990  23    12
          21           9          75    4      5
          28         35       220    4      8
       Total     173     1580   43   38

            Score : 127,980

              Rig : Ten-Tec Orion II & Amp Supply LK-800A
                        Running about 750 Wts,
         Antennas : 4-Element SteppIR for 40 through 10 Meters and
                             136-foot dipole at 55-feet for 80-meters.
          Soapbox : Worked 6 hours and had pretty good runs at times.
                             One station, SV7LOS, kept sending report as
QPW.
                             I ask for repeat twice and got the same
thing each time.
                             I logged him as 001. May get that one
thrown out. I
                             also watched him send report to other
stations and
                             the last letter was incremented by 1 letter
each time.
                             I have no idea what he was doing. Did
anyone else
                             happen to see this?