[SECC] Field Day Call Problem K4T vs N4T

Subject: [SECC] Field Day Call Problem K4T vs N4T
From: kd4qmyinfo at yahoo.com (KD4QMY - George Joyner)
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 15:14:18 -0700 (PDT)
The website earlier today displayed K4T.?

They have since changed the website to reflect N4T.??? On the website is a link
to their Newsletter, which comprises of Minutes from their April 12, 2010 club
meeting.? It is mentioned in the minutes that their club president obtained the
call K4T for their Field Day.

I suspect that it was simply an error in the recording of the minutes and
should have probably been stated that the club president obtained the call sign
N4T for Field Day, which as we all know now, is the correct Field Day call for
the Palmetto ARC

73,
KD4QMY
George