[SECC] support for club member

Subject: [SECC] support for club member
From: nq4i at contesting.com (Rick Dougherty NQ4I)
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2010 17:25:50 -0400
Hi all...Jim VE7ZO and his partner John VE3EJ represent The Team that won
the WRTC Team Championships last running...they are the returning
champions...Jim is a member of SECC
and a member of the NQ4I Team..I would like to openly state my strong
support for him in the up comming WRTC....He deserves our best wishes as he
and his team mate head to Moscow in a few
weeks...I really wish I could be a participant in the IARU contest and hunt
for those WRTC participants...their call signs are anonymous and their
identity is shielded until the contest is over...so it will not be very
possible to know in advance who is who....but I encourage each one of you to
get on and work as many of the R prefix's that you can..also visit the WRTC
website and watch the leader board....and Good Luck to Jim and John as they
start their quest of another victory...de Rick NQ4I