[SECC] FOR SALE: Kenwood TL-922A

Subject: [SECC] FOR SALE: Kenwood TL-922A
From: Roger.Hackler at comcast.net (Roger Hackler)
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 17:22:03 -0400
Kenwood 922A in clean condition. No 10 meters. Local pickup preferred but
can deliver in Atlanta, North Georgia, Upstate SC. Everything original, no
mods.
New tubes and Alignment by N4DA in 2007. Approximately 25 hours on new
tubes.  Wired for 220, but can easily be changed to 110.  I have a photocopy
of the manual.  No boxes,

$875.00 to a SEDXC or SECC club member before it goes on QTH or Ebay

The only reason I'm selling is that I now am in a restricted community, and
only have wires up.  Too much temptation for me to light this thing up and
work the DX, much to the chagrin of my neighbors,

My cell is 404-680-4682 or email to Roger.hackler at comcast.net off the list.