[SECC] New fees for tag--going back to a non-fee tag

Subject: [SECC] New fees for tag--going back to a non-fee tag
From: ironbutttad at yahoo.com (Tad Williamson)
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 11:35:33 -0700 (PDT)
I just called the Cobb County Tag Office and asked how I can go back to a
standard (no fee) tag.? they said when I receive my renewal, to deduct the $35
fee from the total and to write on the form that you want a standard tag.
?
That's what I'm gonna do.? Maybe if everyone starts calling and asking the same
thing, they might get a little bit of a clue.
?
73, Tad, WF4W

"What a long, strange trip it's been"
?