[SECC] RX Antenna uses in Contesting

Subject: [SECC] RX Antenna uses in Contesting
From: w4mja at yahoo.com (Michael Almeter)
Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 10:09:26 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks Bill,?? ? There was a very limited response to that question after I
asked it on several popular lists. What's funny, I had more people who asked
for the results than who actually answered any or all of the questions.??? ?
What it came down to: People do different things... There are some guys who
will only listen in the directions of multipliers they need, and some who are
turning knobs all night long to get as many people as they can.??? ? ?
Thanks,
Mike Almeter

W4MJA