[SECC] NewEngQP K1ZZI Single Op HP

Subject: [SECC] NewEngQP K1ZZI Single Op HP
From: k1zzi at comcast.net (Ralph K1ZZI)
Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 15:33:38 -0400
New England QSO Party

Station: K1ZZI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 16.3
Radios: SO1R

   80:      31
   40:    119
   20:    140
   15:        6
   10:        0
-------------------
Total:    296  CW Mults = 65  Total Score = 38,400

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

NEQP is always fun and this year was no exception.  Thanks to all the rovers
for making the chase and hunt so much fun.  Their county coverage was the
best ever.  I managed 5 more counties this year.  I never heard Cheshire or
Stratford in NH?  A CW Clean Sweep would be sweet!  I don't think it's
been done before but I hope someone managed it this year?

NE1QP (31), K1KI (28), WA1Z (18), K1QO (8), NZ1U (6) and W1QK, KO1U, K1BX
(5 ea).

I was thinking participation seemed lower on CW this year as my Q count was
down.  Actually I think it came down to band conditions mostly on 10 and
15m.  2009 yielded a lot more Q's on those two bands, at least for me.
Congrats to the entire NEQP Team and Sponsors for another fun year!

73, Ralph K1ZZI /GA