[SECC] FW: 7QP

Subject: [SECC] FW: 7QP
From: aldermant at windstream.net (Tommy Alderman)
Date: Sun, 2 May 2010 08:33:45 -0400
This unofficial score includes maybe 10 Q's from the INQP and about 8 from
the NEQP, so the total score for the 7QP is not completely correct. I used
N1MM's QSO Party module that allowed participation in the 7QP, the INQP, and
the NEQP, which worked very good.

QSOPARTY Score Summary Sheet

       Start Date : 2010-05-01

CallSign Used : W4BQF

 Operator(s) : W4BQF

Operator Category : SINGLE-OP

             Band : ALL

            Power : HIGH

             Mode : MIXED

 Default Exchange : GA

Total Op Time:  3.5 hrs

Name : Tom Alderman

 ARRL Section : GA

 Club/Team : South East Contest Club

 Software : N1MM Logger V10.4.9

  Band  Mode  QSOs    Pts  Sec

      7      CW         32         64    10

    14      CW        84         166   64

  Total                116        230   74

            Score : 17,020

              Rig :          IC-7700/Alpha 8410

         Antennas :  40m EDZ

          Soapbox : Using the N1MM multi-contest module made this a lot of
fun and I think helped bring out a lot of activity, especially on 20m.
Conditions were fair, but the operator could not keep BIC!

Tom - W4BQF