[SECC] FW: from LZ1JZ QSL PRINT

Subject: [SECC] FW: from LZ1JZ QSL PRINT
From: halken at comcast.net (Hal Kennedy)
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 16:36:05 -0400
It is a very rare occasion I would consider offering "advertising" on
these reflectors, but I feel like I need to mention Tony, LZ1JZ.  I
wanted 1,000 QSL cards with a picture of my spark rig for my upcoming
rig demos as a handout - full color, lots of text on the back side.
There are probably others than can do it, but Tony has never let me
down.  Anyway, there are 1,000 cards here straight from Bulgaria at very
reasonable prices, and the quality is as good as it gets - in under 10
days.

Can't recommend the guy enough.

There are other good suppliers too of course, and W4MPY gets most of my
business for the ones that are not full color..

73,
Hal N4GG