[SECC] GQP halftime info

Subject: [SECC] GQP halftime info
From: mrcne4s at yahoo.com (Michael Condon)
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 05:10:22 -0700 (PDT)

It appears I was not the only one who thought the coax was shorted....

That, plus a balky laptop,?got me late on my run, which I never caught up.
Today I will catch the last part of my list.
I will add a Glascock and Talifero today?as a backup to Jeff, N4XGI, instead of
K4BAI.

John/Jeff, running K4BAI, have had rig problems and are working a new route for
today.
Most of the K4BAI route had another station posted, and they are?hitting their
single coverage postings.

We have not heard of problems other than these, and that the Sun not playing
nice.

Greg, NM2L,?is doing more checking, and we are still available late today for
emergencies.

?It looks like a normal start, but with some weak propagation at the outset.

Enjoy the second half....
Mike

?Please use ne4s at iham.us as my address.
GQP 2010 is on April 10, 11th, Join the party.
See gqp.contesting.com !
Be well