[SECC] FOR SALE: Palstar AT-Auto Tuner

Subject: [SECC] FOR SALE: Palstar AT-Auto Tuner
From: mccormick_mack at hotmail.com (Mack McCormick)
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 22:48:52 -0400
I am selling my Palstar AT-Auto tuner for $825. It is about 12 months old and
works perfectly. I have the original box, instructions, and cables. I will only
ship if you pay the actual shipping charges. It is flashed with the latest
firmware.

I am selling it because I have two now and the second one is excess to my
needs. This is a full legal limit roller inductor, variable capacitor, stepper
motor, automatic tuning tuner. It is rated very highly in the ham community.
http://www.palstar.com/ and http://www.eham.net/reviews/detail/5479 . Lists for
$1195 so this is a great deal.

You're welcome to pick it up/inspect it at my QTH so you'll have it just in
time for the Georgia QSO party!

73,

Mack

WB4MAK