[SECC] Welcome Bob, N4YT

Subject: [SECC] Welcome Bob, N4YT
From: halken at comcast.net (Hal Kennedy)
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 19:52:04 -0400
I'd like to welcome Bob Drumm, N4YT to the SECC.  Welcome aboard Bob!
Bob is located in Gainesville - well within the SECC circle.so, please
feel free to contribute what scores you can to the club Bob.  All are
appreciate..

Bob is a long time ham and contester - his dad has also been active -
including overseas assignments to places like HB0 and LX - so Bob has
worked the pile-ups from both ends.

Bob's XYL has recently "helped him along" in a decision to move the "CQ
Contest" music coming from the shack a little further from the bedrooms
- he is in the process of getting it all put back together.

We look forward to hearing you on Bob..Thanks for signing up!

73
Hal, N4GG
Secretary