[SECC] GQP activity 4-1-2010

Subject: [SECC] GQP activity 4-1-2010
From: mrcne4s at yahoo.com (Michael Condon)
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 15:42:25 -0700 (PDT)
No foolin', here is the latest info.

The coverage map is looking much better.
Many folks are close to making their final plans for the GQP weekend.
These updates here?may help final?plans to be coordinated.
Check the map and listing.
http://gqp.contesting.com/MapOfCoverage.htm

?We still have hope to get full coverage....

Jere, KT4ZB, may have some news of coverage on the coast, from the Coastal club.

New Station Listings, quite a few............................
From Randal, N4AC
"The Sawnee Amateur Radio Association (SARA) will have 2 stations on the air in
Forsyth County using our club call, N4NE."
This will add much to the Frequency Flurry in Forsythe.

Harold, KD8DVY, will Generate a Glow in Gwinnett, Home, QRP SSB, for W4DOC club.

Bob, K4BG will be?Shouting from Screven,?from home.

Mike, ?W5JR will rapidly run thru Clayton, Henry, Butts, Laurens, Treutlen,
Emanuel, Candler, Bulloch, Bryan.
This run really helps fill in the central area.

Hal, WB4AEG, well Bellow from Bartow, home, part time.

W4NZ/m, Ops K0EJ/N4WR/K4VIG, will rover race across Walker, Dade, Chattooga,
Floyd, Polk, Haralson, Carroll, Heard, Troup, Meriweather, Pike
?Spalding, Coweta, Clay, Fulton, Douglas, Cobb, Paulding, Bartow, Whitfield,
Catoosa, on Saturday... and then...
?On Sunday the mighty W4NZ mobile goes to Catoosa, Whitfield, Murray, Gilmer,
Fannin, Union, Towns, Rabun, Habersham, Stephens, Franklin, Banks,
?Jackson, Hall, White, Lumpkin, Dawson, Forsythe, Cherokee, Pickens, Gordon,
Whitfield, Catoosa.? (Wow...Big Run!.)

Jim,W4QO, will cover the counties of Walton, Oconee, Oglethorpe, Clark, and
Madison using the NFARL club call K4JJ on Sat.
Then Jim will fan the flames from Fulton, at home as W4QO, on Sun.

I started?putting Club or?Special event listings in Green on the web site.
I may have to go back and fix up some that may be missed as I just started
this?on Friday.
And, Rover routes are now included on the coverage page as lists, to help folks
who may adjust their trips.

?We are getting there... But we need some stations to?come?and help in those
open counties.
Send your note to: listmycounty4qgp at gapq.org

73
Mike, NE4S

PS, WinGQP, full version 2 is available at:
http://www.qsoparty.org/html/wingqp.html
A few radios were added, some screens re done.
Free....
Please use ne4s at iham.us as my address.
GQP 2010 is on April 10, 11th, Join the party.
See gqp.contesting.com !
Be well