[SECC] Reverse Beacon Network

Subject: [SECC] Reverse Beacon Network
From: aldermant at windstream.net (Tommy Alderman)
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 11:05:11 -0400
I have been 'playing' with Mack's RBN and must say it is quite impressive!
There was no problem integrating it with my YPlog logging program or with
N1MM Logger contest program. After some 'tweaking' by Mack, the RBN is now
showing the spot frequencies with an accuracy of <50 hz and I have found no
spotted call sign errors.

Looks like it's going to be a very good tool!

73,

Tom - W4BQF