[SECC] ARRLDX SSB TI8M M/M HP

Subject: [SECC] ARRLDX SSB TI8M M/M HP
From: w4bw at w4bw.net (Bob Wilson)
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 21:19:18 -0500
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: TI8M
Operator(s): TI2JCY TI2KAC TI4ZM K4UN W4BW W4KTR W4XO
Station: TI8M

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Costa Rica
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  119    36
   80:  662    55
   40: 1167    58
   20: 1979    62
   15: 1501    54
   10:   12     9
-------------------
Total: 5440   274  Total Score = 4,471,680

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Another enjoyable effort by the TI8M crew of Costa Rican and American ops.  It
was good to see better results on 15m, but we did not get a decent 10m opening
from our location, even though we heard TI5N running stations we couldn't hear.
 Congrats to that group for running a strong operation.  This was our best Q
total in several years and we certainly look forward to next year with even
more improved band conditions, plus another chance to visit with our TI
friends.

It was great to work many SECC members from TI8M.  Thanks for all the support
and Q's.

Bob - W4BW