[SECC] K4DLI NAQP RTTY

Subject: [SECC] K4DLI NAQP RTTY
From: k4dli at earthlink.net (James Streible)
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 15:51:17 -0500
                    NAQPRTTY Score Summary Sheet

       Start Date : 2010-02-28

    CallSign Used : K4DLI
      Operator(s) : K4DLI

Operator Category : SINGLE-OP
             Band : ALL
            Power : LOW
             Mode : RTTY
 Default Exchange : JIM  GA

             Name : JIM STREIBLE

     ARRL Section : GA
        Club/Team : SOUTH EAST CONTEST CLUB
         Software : N1MM Logger V10.2.6

        Band    QSOs    Pts  Sec   NA
         3.5         67         67    34    0
           7          95         95    32    2
          14         81         81    33    1
          21        30         30       8    1
       Total     273       273  107    4

Operating time: 7:25

            Score : 30,303
              Rig : Ten-Tec Orion II

    Antennas : 4-3l3m3n5 SteppIR 20-10 Meters with 40-Meter dipole
                        element on SteppIR
                        136-foot doublet feed with ladder line and
Johnson Matchbox
                        on 80-meters.

    Soapbox : Worked as many as I could. Didn't find very many other
                       North American countries to work. Checked
10-meters a couple
                      of times and found nothing. If there were any
there it was not  when
                      I checked. Did mostly S&P but did run for a few
times and  at one
                      stretch had 2/min going then POOF it fell off to
S&P again.