[SECC] Elmer needed -

Subject: [SECC] Elmer needed -
From: k4jtt at yahoo.com (Ricky DeLuco)
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 06:27:59 -0800 (PST)
Fellow Ham's

I am struggling with an issue and would like to reach out for some help.??The
RTTY contest is very soon and I am struggling with a RTTY contest program.? I
use daily HRD 5 and DM 780 for all my normal digital stuff like RTTY and PSK,
however a a contest software this just does not work out well unless I am
missing something.

On SSB contests I am a user of N1MM logger, however I cannot find a program
that I can use for Digital contesting like PSK31 or RTTY that will log into
N1MM.? Now I am not hung up on N1MM as a contest logger of there is another
solution as a contest logger I can use that is also friendly to digital
contesting.?

Any help with this would be appreciated!

73?de Ricky, K4JTT
770-833-2290