[SECC] Ready to try SDR? Flex-3000 for sale--Save $199

Subject: [SECC] Ready to try SDR? Flex-3000 for sale--Save $199
From: ironbutttad at yahoo.com (Tad Williamson)
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 07:12:53 -0800 (PST)
I may go back and try this again later, but right now, I don't have the time to
spend learning how to make the Flex-3000 operate to it's full capability.
I purchased this one at Huntsville last year and have only played with it about
2 hours or so total.? I made one contact on it.? I sent it back to Flex for the
free pre-amp mod, got it back and it's been in the box since then.
There is a learning curve on these and you'll need a good/fast computer with a
Firewire port (or add one)---for computer specs see this link:?
http://kc.flex-radio.com/KnowledgebaseArticle50063.aspx
?
New ones are $1599.?? I'll let this one go for $1400.? Includes Radio, Getting
started manual, software (probably need to download update) and a couple of
firewire cables.
?
Email me here or call my cell 404-457-9075
Tad, WF4W

"What a long, strange trip it's been"
?
The Grateful Dead