[SECC] K4JRB recovery

Subject: [SECC] K4JRB recovery
From: thompson at mindspring.com (David Thompson)
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2010 19:44:47 -0500
I am finally in the shack although its 40 outside and cold in the basement
so won't stay too long.  I do have the electric heater going.

I finally got thru all the e-mails and think I am current except for 2 or
three I need to answer.
I did get on and work E51WWA and a JQ1 on 17
and listened to Europe coming in on 15 Saturday at 1600Z.   There is a XR0ZA
on 7088 working JA's but its getting late in the season to hear the JA's on
long path.

Thanks for all the e-mails.  I hope to be relesaed from home bound care next
Wednesday.

73 Dave K4JRB