[SECC] New ARRL President

Subject: [SECC] New ARRL President
From: k4bai at worldnet.att.net (John T. Laney III)
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 20:17:40 -0500
I've been working Kay (and her husband Carter, N3AO) in contests for
years.  Not our first contester as ARRL president, but glad the new ARRL
president is a contester.  73, John, K4BAI.

ARRL Board of Directors Elects 15th President--Kay Craigie, N3KN

As our first order of business at the 2010 Annual Meeting, the ARRL
Board of Directors elected ARRL First Vice President Kay Craigie, N3KN,
of Blacksburg, Virginia, as the organization's new President. She took
over the reins from outgoing President Joel Harrison, W5ZN, on Saturday
January 16, 2010.

Mrs. Craigie has been an active amateur since 1983.  I enjoyed working
with her on the National Emergency Response Planning Committee and,
currently, in my capacity as the Southeastern Division Director.

Please join me in support of Mrs. Craigie in her new position. I
believe she will do an excellent job.

For more information see,
http://www.arrl.org/news/stories/2010/01/16/11292/?nc=1

73,
Greg, W4OZK

ARRL Southeastern Division
Director: Greg Sarratt, W4OZK
w4ozk at arrl.org
This message is being sent to you via the ARRL Members Only Web site.
If you do not want to receive further messages, go to the site at:
http://www.arrl.org/members-only/memdata.html?modify=1
Log in with your username and password and change your email options.
Unchecking the "News and information from your Division Director and
Section Manager" box will prevent messages such as this one from
being sent to you.
-- webmaster at arrl.org