[SECC] INRAD New Years Day Sale

Subject: [SECC] INRAD New Years Day Sale
From: k4bp at yahoo.com (Jeff Walker)
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 13:09:02 -0800 (PST)
INRAD yearly "New Years Day Sale". See
http://www.inrad.net/inrad.php?mode=announce for full info.

Jeff
K4BP

Tennessee Contest Group
???? www.k4ro.net/tcg

New Years Day Sale

Once again, our New Year's gift to you, our customers, with our thanks for
another great year!  Here are the rules -- they never change -- and as
always, there can be NO exceptions:

For any ONE filter of your choice, we will take $20.10 off the price.
And yes, Roofing Filter mods qualify for this discount!

Orders must be placed on our website, with credit card or PayPal
payment, on January 1, 2010 California time (UTC-8 hours).  Orders placed
before or after January 1st will not receive the discount.  Sorry, no
exceptions; this is a one-day sale.

One order per household, please.  Also, this discount is not cumulative,
and may not be used with any other discounts.  If more than one discount
applies to your order, we will figure out how you save the most money.

We will not be answering the telephone over the New Year's holiday
period.  If you have any questions about what to order, either call us
ahead of time, or go ahead and order what you think you need and we'll
work out any questions after the holiday, before we ship.

We take these orders in the exact order we receive them.  We keep
a careful list.  It takes about a week to get through all the orders,
but we will not forget you!  Please be patient.  We appreciate your
understanding.

Happy New Year!  And thank you for your business!

Trey N5KO

Mark AG9A

Rick