[SECC] ARRL SS SSB - KT4ZB

Subject: [SECC] ARRL SS SSB - KT4ZB
From: Kt4zb at aol.com (Kt4zb at aol.com)
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 22:42:42 EST
 ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: KT4ZB
Operator(s):  KT4ZB
Station: KT4ZB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time  (hrs): 12

------------
160:
80:   73
40:   76
20:  238
15:    38
10:
------------
Total:   425  Sections = 76  Total Score = 64,600

Club: South East  Contest Club

Comments:

This year I selected low power, no  cluster.  Sweep was pretty easy last
year
with high power.  Missed  four this year; MT, SB, QC and NL. Never heard
them at
all.  Found a  pile for NT and got through but why no QC?  Heard others
looking
for  SB.  Lot's of fun, but was a shortened contest because of company  so
couldn't really get on for any extended period of time. Also, I felt like
it
was really hard to be heard and never could settle on a frequency because
of
the QRM.

Put lots of SECC folks in the log - great turn out.

Thanks for the QSOs - Jere, KT4ZB

FT1000D, TH6DXX, wire dipoles,  N1MM.