[SECC] Sweepstakes SSB Nov 21 & 22

Subject: [SECC] Sweepstakes SSB Nov 21 & 22
From: mccormick_mack at hotmail.com (Mack)
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 18:23:03 -0500
Brian,

I'll be sponsoring two stations on the air at my QTH for at least seven hours
of the contest plus what I work personally on Sunday. The intent of this
session is to train new contesters who could then become future contesters.
Listen for WB4MAK and NF4GA on Saturday evening and be gentle because the
person on the other end is probably pretty new to contesting.

73,

Mack de WB4MAK
www.nfarl.org
www.sedxc.org