[SECC] Sweepstakes CW

Subject: [SECC] Sweepstakes CW
From: na4bw at bellsouth.net (Brian Wilcox)
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 20:10:38 -0400
OK Gang,

I really do hope that you will consider putting forth a large effort in the
upcoming CW SS contest. This will be the 1st leg of the 2 leg event and the
club's chance to win back the gavel for 2009. However, if we have the level of
activity we had last year, it won't happen.

So here is the first call to dust off the key and have a big time next Saturday
- November 7 and 8. We need to get the experts as well as the new ops to join
in. John and Don have already provided some good information in previous posts
so do review their comments.

Will you help your club score?

Also, please note that the opportunity to order a SECC shirt is rapidly
closing. We intend to close the order window this weekend, so please email
Ralph K1ZZI if you are interested. Information can be found at the club website
 http://secc.contesting.com

Hoping to work all of you next weekend.

 73 Brian NA4BW