[SECC] ARRL VHF COntest

Subject: [SECC] ARRL VHF COntest
From: halken at comcast.net (Hal Kennedy)
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 16:52:15 -0400
The next club-competition ARRL contest is the VHF QSO party, Sept 12-14.
I plan to be on six meters..rather limited here above 50 MHz.

Would others who plan to put in any time at all please drop me a note or
post to the reflector?  I'm trying to get a handle on whether to enter
the SECC as a "local" or medium sized club.  Or, any chance we could get
50+ folks to make at least a few QSOs and enter as an unlimited club?
Since I doubt we will be setting any records down here in the SE, it
would be nice to see the club in the top category.

73
Hal N4GG