[SECC] Welcome New Member Chris, KJ4HYG

Subject: [SECC] Welcome New Member Chris, KJ4HYG
From: robert.gerace at crcsecure.com (Robert Gerace)
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 11:06:42 -0400
Welcome Chris!

I started at 13 as well, but only made it to General (in April of 1976)
at 13.  Extra did not come until 33 years later!  I was QRT basically 30
of those years - a huge mistake!

I'm glad you like CW!  I absolutely love it!  And I think it is
super-fantastic for contesting (from the little bit of experience that I
have).

73, de N3FY, Bob