[SECC] Welcome New Member Ann, WA1S

Subject: [SECC] Welcome New Member Ann, WA1S
From: halken at comcast.net (Hal Kennedy)
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 22:07:07 -0400
I'd like to Welcome Ann Santos, WA1S to the SECC!  I usually include a
short bio with our welcome letters, but in Ann's case a short bio would
take pages.  Anyone who has worked DX or contested at all, already knows
Ann.  For anyone who has been QRT for years however..Ann has a #1 DXCC
Honor Roll plaque on her wall, and has been on numerous DX'peditions to
some of the most challenging places on earth.  Just Goggle WA1S and read
all about it!  I met Ann recently at the SEDXC summer picnic - it's
great to have yet another famous DX'er/Contester in the club.

Ann has recently settled in SECC country - at Sharpesburg, GA.  Welcome
Ann!  Please join in our discussions on the SECC reflector and
contribute scores to the club as the opportunity arises.

Best 73
Hal, N4GG
Secretary