[SECC] SECC Circle Page

Subject: [SECC] SECC Circle Page
From: w4dd at arrl.net (Jeff, W4DD)
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 19:29:31 -0400
Thanks Bobby,

Works on IE 7 just fine (I remember that the disappearing blue circle was
one of the bugs we worked through)

With the months of work that went into this by the Circle Committee,
hopefully the SECC can continue to keep this running.  The hardest part is
adding new members (much easier if they provide their lat/long when they
sign up) and periodically verifying members positions are still accurate.

Huntsville hamfest was great.  Contest hospitality suite on Friday night and
Contest dinner on Saturday night.

Congrats to K4BAI on Contester of the Year and passing his Extra.  With as
active as John is in each contest, we may have to assign him his own
frequency !

Regards,
Jeff