[SECC] Welcome to the SECC, Van, N5VI

Subject: [SECC] Welcome to the SECC, Van, N5VI
From: halken at comcast.net (Hal Kennedy)
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 16:54:39 -0400
I'd like to welcome Van Richardson, N5VI to the SECC - perhaps for the
second time??  Van is on an old roster I have, but has reapplied for
membership, and I'm happy to welcome folks to the club as often as they
wish to apply, Hi, Hi.

Van hails from Sharpsburg, GA which is starting to be a real hotbed of
activity.  WW4LL is there of course, and Ann, WA1S has just moved to
Sharpsburg as well.

Welcome Van - please join our conversations on the SECC reflector and
contribute scores, now matter how large or small, as your time and
interests permit.

Best 73
Hal, N4GG
Secretary