[SECC] Antenna Rotating

Subject: [SECC] Antenna Rotating
From: k4bai at worldnet.att.net (John T. Laney III)
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2009 22:23:10 -0400
Hello all:  A number of you have been concerned about my not being able
to rotate my beam.  About three weeks ago, I sent off my spare rotor and
two non-working controllers to C.A.T.S., formerly The Rotor Doctor.  I
got them back today, repaired and the rotor re-conditioned.  I hooked up
one of the controllers and I am back in business rotating my beam!  And,
I have now two working spare rotors and controllers.  Thanks for your
interest.  73, John, K4BAI.